The development of social and cultural activities which are relevant and transformative, which focus on facilitating access to knowledge through innovative, integrated and global management.
Aims and areas of action
- Educational programmesEncourage development of quality education through the application and educational use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in the classroom.
- Social Programmes for ChildrenContributing to the eradication of child labour in Latin America through continued sustained and sustainable schooling of thousands of children and teenagers.
- Telefónica VolunteersFacilitate the social involvement of Telefónica Group employees, through their participation in volunteer activities.
- Debate and KnowledgePromote debate and research into the relationships that exist between technology and society, thus promoting greater knowledge of the information society.
- Art and TechnologyManage, promote and disseminate the artistic, cultural and historic-technological heritage of the Telefónica Group, modern and contemporary art and the artistic applications of ICTs.