- Fundación Telefónica, pursuant to Act 34/2002 of 11 July on information society and e-commerce services, hereby informs you that:
Its company name is Fundación Telefónica
Its Tax Identification Code (‘CIF’) is: G82086810
It is registered in the Register of Cultural Foundations with State Competence of the Foundations Authority of the Ministry of Education and Culture under number 498.
Its registered office is at Gran Vía, 28, 28013 Madrid.
- To communicate with us, we place at your disposal several means of contact, which you will find in our “Contact” section: (http://www.fundacion.telefonica.com/en/conocenos/contacto)
- Fundación Telefónica informs you that the purpose of its website www.fundacion.telefonica.com is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities that this organisation carries out and the services that it provides.
- Fundación Telefónica, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and enacting regulations, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers. See “Data Protection Policy”: (http://www.fundacion.telefonica.com/en/info/proteccion_datos.htm)
- The intellectual property rights inherent in the fundacion.telefonica.com website and the various elements which it comprises are the property of Fundación Telefónica.
- The exclusive rights to the use of these intellectual property rights in any form, and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, belong to this organisation.
- The right to partial reproduction is granted, providing the following conditions are met:
- That such partial reproduction is compatible with the purposes of the fundacion.telefonica.com website.
- That it is not done for any commercial purpose.
- That none of the documents or images contained in this website are modified in any way.
- That no image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images with which it belongs.
- That fundacion.telefonica.com is notified in advance.
- Fundación Telefónica reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for advance warning, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or to its configuration and presentation.
- Fundación Telefónica does not warrant the absence of errors in access to its website, or in its content, or that the content is up to date, although it will use its best efforts to avoid, correct and update as the case may be.
- Access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. The user shall be responsible for all acts performed with their user name. Specifically, the user shall be responsible for choosing, as password and reminder, robust passwords and phrases, i.e., numbers and letters and, where systems permit, also punctuation marks and special characters that are difficult to guess. In particular, the user shall avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words related to themselves (name of relative, address, date of birth, etc.) or that are easy to guess (combinations of names and months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). Telefónica shall not be responsible for any consequence, damages or loss arising from such access or use of information.
- Fundación Telefónica assumes no responsibility for connection with or contents of third party links appearing on its website.
- Any unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any infringement of the intellectual property rights of Fundación Telefónica shall give rise to the responsibilities established by law.
- Fundación Telefónica accepts no responsibility for any possible security errors that might arise or for any damage that might be caused to the user’s computer system (whether hardware or software), files or documents stored therein as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the fundacion.telefonica.com website, or of the malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
- Cookies are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information on their visitors. They are small text files which we send to your computer in order to maintain a record of your preferences and remember them upon your return.
- The user is free to decide whether or not to enable the cookies used by Fundación Telefónica to reside on their hard drive.
- In this regard, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default, or to give an on-screen alert on the receipt of each cookie so that the user can decide case by case whether or not to accept it on their hard drive. To do this, we suggest you go to the ‘help’ section of your browser to see how to change the current configuration.
© Fundación Telefónica, Gran Vía, 28 Madrid. All rights reserved.